But in the end I thought, Why not just make them printable and offer them for free??
So that's what I've done.
The size is 10.5x14.8cm or A5 (half A4).
You can lay them up to print 2-up on one A4 page or reduce them to fit on a page like this...
(use photoscape "combine" or PicMonkey "collage" to lay up like this for printing)
Just right-click to save the image to your computer than print it out.
Import them into Word or any other publishing programme and you can set them up four-to-a-page. Once printed, just fill in your details by writing them out with a pen (old fashioned, I know!)
I hope you enjoy them, and even come visit my Blog for fun party ideas.
Leave me a comment to say you've been - I'd love your feedback.
Be blessed, have fun, go Party!
Recommended Free Photo Editing tools:
The Invitation List
- Baking Birthday Party Invitation *NEW*
- Baseball Birthday Invitation
- Boy vs Wild Adventure Party Invitation *NEW*
- Construction Party Invitation
- Deep Blue Sea Party Invitation
- Dinosaur Invitation
- Dolphin Party *NEW*
- Fairy Party Invitation
- Fancy Nancy Party Invitation *NEW*
- Farmyard Party Invitation
- Hunny Bee Invitation
- Jungle Party Invitation
- Peter Pan Party Invitation *NEW*
- Pirate Party Invitation
- Pool Party Invitation
- Princess Party Invitation
- Pyjama Party Invitation (girls)
- Soccer Party Invitation
- Sports Party Invitation
- Star Wars Party Invitation *NEW*
- Tangled Party Invitation *NEW*
- Teddy Bears Picnic Invitation
- Toy Story Party Invitation *NEW*
- Train invitation
- Wheels Party Invitation
If personalising one of my blank designs is in your too-hard basket, visit my Etsy shop and I'll do it for you...